- class arjuna.tpi.data.record.DataRecord(*vargs, context, process=True, **kwargs)¶
Represents a single Data Record
When you use drive_with argument in @test decorator to associate a Data Source, the test function is repeated as many times as there are data records. For each such iteration, a DataRecord object is passed to the data argument of test function.
For retrieving indexed objects you have to use  notation (just like a list or tuple), for example
For retrieving named objects, you can either use . notation or  notation (just like a dict), for example
Check if DataRecord has an index for which an object is present.
Check if DataRecord has a key/name for which an object is present.
- property indexed_values: tuple¶
Get all indexed/positional objects
- property indexed_values_as_json: JsonList¶
Get the indexed values in this Data Record as a JsonList.
- is_empty() bool ¶
Check if DataRecord has not indexed or named objects.
- property named_values: dict¶
Get all named objects
- property named_values_as_json: JsonDict¶
Get the named values in this Data Record as a JsonDict.